[SciPy-Dev] Proposal for a new function nanpdist that treats NaNs as missing values

Moritz Beber moritz.beber at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:19:03 EDT 2014

So there's quite obviously not a lot of interest in this. I will simply
write my own little package in that case. I guess after the weekend I'll
close the issue on github unless anyone wants to keep it open.

@Jaime: I've read up on ufuncs and they definitely seem like the way to go.
Can you say a bit more on how you generated
scipy/spatial/src/umath_distance.c.src?
I assume it was generated and not written by hand, so did you do that with
Cython or something else not included in the pull request?