[SciPy-Dev] Tensor decompositions

Maximilian Nickel nickel at dbs.ifi.lmu.de
Thu Oct 3 18:35:44 EDT 2013

Hi,
I have started working on a scikit for multilinear algebra and tensor
decompositions. It is available from

https://github.com/mnick/scikit-tensor

Currently it supports dense and sparse tensors, basic operations like
folding/unfolding, tensor times matrix, tensor times vector, CP-ALS and
higher-order iterations for Tucker. Right now the code is quite messy at
places but usable. I've planned to refactor it, clean it up and write some
docs over the next weeks and do a proper first release. Of course you would
be welcome to contribute!

Best,
Max