[SciPy-Dev] ipython notebook integration

Matthias BUSSONNIER bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 17:02:34 EDT 2013

Le 29 juil. 2013 à 22:57, Ralf Gommers a écrit :

> On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Surya Kasturi <suryak at ieee.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Regarding ipython notebook integration in scipy central
>
> 1. should we upload ipynb files or provide an editor (or Text Area)? which one would be nice?
>
> Uploading ipynb files and providing a link to view them via http://nbviewer.ipython.org/ would be a good solution. An editor would be a lot of work that's outside the scope of the site I'd think.

We will support custom css on nbviewer if it interests you. We can also discuss at something like api.nbviewer.ipython.org if
you like to embed the html, or have more parametrized requests / custom things.

Agree that text editor is too much.

As for uploading, would there be a record of different versions ?