[SciPy-Dev] github labels for pull requests

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 08:26:25 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM, <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 1:55 PM, <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> Related question:
> >>
> >> Can we add a tag for "invalid" ?
> >

> > +1
>
> done
> do you want to change the color? example
> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/2371
> my taste (statsmodels) differs from scipy

Nice bikeshedding topic - but no, looks good to me.

> >> I'm trying to get more order into open and closed issues on github.
> >> For example adding milestones to recent commits.
> >

> > Thanks for doing that.
>
> are we adding milestones to merged PRs for all subpackages?
> I (accidentally) looked at some non-stats PRs

That would be good and I've tried to do this recently, but we haven't been
doing this before. If everyone could make this a habit, that would be
useful.

Note: if PRs are not yet merged, only add a milestone if it's important
that the PR goes into a particular release.

Ralf