[SciPy-Dev] 0.13.0 release schedule

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 14:21:19 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's time to start thinking about the 0.13.0 release. I have just
> submitted an update to the release notes (
> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/2685), it would be great if you could
> check that and suggest more things that should be mentioned.
>
> My proposal for the release schedule is:
> Aug 17 (just before EuroScipy): beta 1
> Aug 31: rc 1
> Sep 12: rc 2 (if needed)
> Sep 22: final release

Hi all, we're in pretty good shape for the first beta, but it won't happen
today. There's still one critical issue that should be fixed first (Windows
MinGW build broken, issue 2709). I've run out of time for today and will be
offline for the next two days, so 0.13.x will probably be branched on
Tuesday.

Cheers,
Ralf