[SciPy-Dev] GSOC - sparse improvements, dtypes introduction

Blake Griffith blake.a.griffith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:59:03 EDT 2013

Hello,
The sparse matrix issues are the most interesting to me. I am reading up on
issues with the package and testing them. However are there already enough
people working on this?

I'm trying to get a feeling for how much of a scope these bugs have, and
what would be worthy of writing a proposal about.

It seems like formulating a bool-handling specification would overlap a bit
with the larger issues around dtype handling. Maybe there is a reasonable
way to combine these without taking on too much work?

Thanks!

Blake Griffith