[SciPy-Dev] commit rights for Eric Moore

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 05:57:59 EDT 2013

On Apr 13, 2013 3:05 PM, "Ralf Gommers" <ralf.gommers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Eric Moore has been a regular contributor to Scipy (and Numpy) in the
past half year or so - he has for example added signal.periodogram/welch
and improved the orthogonal poly support in scipy.special. Since those
contributions were of high quality, I've asked him if he plans to continue
contributing and is interested in obtaining commit rights for Scipy. To
which his answer is yes/yes. So I propose to give him those rights.

> Do you all agree with that?

+1!