[SciPy-Dev] cephes_smirnov never returns on mips/sparc/...

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Fri Mar 30 22:45:18 EDT 2012

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012, josef.pktd at gmail.com wrote:
> >> so next I guess is to make it return sensible values for the .fit as it did
> >> before? ;)
> > sensible? or starting values?

if starting values are the most sensible -- then yeap -- them ;)
if I ask to 'fit' something, getting some fit is better than getting no
fit (as NaNs in output suggest)

> Sorry if Debian is getting some noise from my side today. I have
> problems paying attention to reply versus reply-all.

well -- it was my fault anyways trying to kill two birds at once  ;)
Debian BTS would survive that just fine, no worries -- even might
appreciate having more context for the report ;)