[SciPy-Dev] module maintainers

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Tue Mar 20 08:51:16 EDT 2012

Yes, it is a bit much.   Like I said, I can only 'assist'  :-)      But, given that I am the original author of most of these modules (and several others as well (sparse, misc, io, and fftpack), I still know the C-code especially better than most, and feel like I should not leave them unattended.

If others step up so that there are at least 2 experienced people on a module, then I can step away.   Until then, I still would like to be one of the maintainers of the modules I know intimately.    My time will be limited, but it seems like I could still be useful in helping some of the modules along and clarifying the original intent.

Thanks,

-Travis