[SciPy-Dev] [Feature Request] Generalized Schur decomposition

Bruno André Rodrigues Coelho r.c.bruno.andre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:51:22 EDT 2012

I was aware of pymaclab, but I don't really now how to use it and I'm
not sure I could contribute
right now, I'm still a beginner with Python. My thesis advisor uses
Sims' functions to solve
DSGE models and what I want to do is translate that into Python and
then Cython to gain speed
(he also wrote some function to estimate the model using Bayesian
inference and compute irfs
that I'll need to translate too).

Rodrigues Bruno