[SciPy-Dev] Wrong Link?

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 16:25:04 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Benjamin Root <ben.root at ou.edu> wrote:

> David,
>
> I just noticed on the SciPy doc editor pages, the "Milestones" link points
> to the numpy milestones instead of the scipy milestones.

Just a reminder to all: this is a known, reported bug in the Wiki program.
Vincent Davis is hoping to be able to make progress on it, but Wiki
maintenance/enhancement in general is a big problem right now - anyone w/
Django experience is urged to look at
http://code.google.com/p/pydocweb/issues/list for open issues they might be
able to help w/ and coordinate their efforts w/ Vincent and Pauli Virtanen.

DG