[SciPy-dev] Please stress-test SVN version pf matlab reader

M Trumpis mtrumpis at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 12 15:30:15 EST 2010

Hi Matthew.. here's something I've been seeing which is confusing,
concerning the dtypes. I'm sorry if anyone has pointed this out before
related to record arrays. I haven't looked at it too closely myself
yet

In [13]: mri = sio.loadmat('mri.mat', struct_as_record=True)['mri']

In [14]: affine = mri[0,0]['transform']

In [15]: affine.dtype
Out[15]: dtype('float64')

In [16]: affine.dtype.isbuiltin