[SciPy-Dev] ltisys.py

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher at supsi.ch
Sat Aug 21 14:00:01 EDT 2010

I'm working on a control system toolbox for python. In particular I've modified
some functions of the control system toolbox developed by Richard Murray and I
added some new functions.  The first problem is related to the modul ltisys.py
that I modified for handling:
- MIMO systems (state-space only)
- Sampling Time for discrete time system

I've done other modifications to different modul of Richard, who is in CC:
- matlab.py
- statesp.py
- xferfcn.py
 in order to implement the following new functions in my yottalab.py modul:
- c2d (zoh+bilinear)
- d2c (zoh+bilinear)
- dare - discrete riccati solution
- care - continous riccati solution
- dlqr - discrete linear quadratic regulator
- ctrb - controllability matrix
- acker - ackerman pole placement
- minreal - minimal state space representation
- dcgain steady state gain for both continous and discrete time systems
- tf (casting function)
- ss (casting function)

The modified files can be downloaded from my homepage
in the python section, but I want to see how I can contribute to put the
modifications in the main Scipy distribution.

Best regards

Roberto

Coltivate Linux! Tanto Windows si pianta da solo...