[SciPy-dev] ANN: new google group: pystatsmodels

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 23:44:48 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 11:35, <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:
> After the initial release of scikits.statsmodels, we started to have
> email discussions about the design, implementation and extension of
> statsmodels, as well as about datahandling and how to use statsmodels
> for different types of data. Since this discussion seemed to
> specialized to fill up scipy-dev with it, we decided to start a
> dedicated google group.

Maybe it's too late, but this is not at all too specialized for
scipy-dev. We explicitly welcome all discussions about any scikit
here, especially those aimed at inclusion into scipy. Keeping the
discussion here may help people searching for information at a later
date, particularly with respect to design decisions made early on.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco