[SciPy-dev] Possible fix for scipy.sparse.lil_matrix column-slicing problem

Tim Victor timvictor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:36:58 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:19 PM,  Josef wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:58 PM, Nathan Bell wrote:
>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Tim Victor wrote:
>>>
>>> I didn't know that I could do that! I've just created an account and
>>> added a comment there with a link to this email thread. Thanks for the
>>> reply.
>>>

>> Nice work!
>>
>> Your patch has been merged into r6121 [1].  The previous
>> implementation was a bit of a nightmare so I'm glad someone finally
>> took the time to simplify it :)
>>
>> Thanks for your contribution.  I hope it is the first of many!
>>
>> [1] http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/changeset/6121
>>

> That's a fast turnaround. I'm glad the patch didn't get lost on the
> mailing list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Josef

Good call on adding a note to the tracking ticket, Josef. After I did
that, I got a direct email from the tracker when Nathan changed the
status of the ticket, so I'm guessing that my note might have done the
same to Nathan. But that was still some very quick action on his part.

Best regards,

Tim Victor