[SciPy-dev] Build failure on OS X 10.5.8, Python 2.5, gcc-4.0.1

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:53:20 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 2:23 PM, David Warde-Farley <dwf at cs.toronto.edu>wrote:

> Not sure what's going on here, it looks like an issue with the new
> complex number stuff?
>
> Also, I see lots of warnings about "missing required architecture
> x86_64 in file". This is puzzling since I'm compiling against 32-bit
> Python...
>
> This is with r7694 of NumPy and r6083 of SciPy.
>
> David

This looks like a confusion between the c/c++ complex.h files. They aren't
the same. I'm beginning to think we need to back out the complex.h stuff
until we can figure out a way to hide it, or at least keep the c version
from getting confused with the c++ version.

<snip>

Chuck

PS, no need to include vast quantities of repeated errors.