[SciPy-dev] Documenting data attributes

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 17:10:47 EDT 2009

Well, they're already being documented separately (see, e.g., http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/Milestones/#ndarray-ii-status-63-done-leader-your-name-here, under which several data attributes are listed as needing documentation, independent of the separate listing of numpy.ndarray under http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/Milestones/#ndarray-ii-status-63-done-leader-your-name-here).

DG