[SciPy-dev] Summer Marathon: targeting a category per week

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 16:39:32 EDT 2009

Hi, folks!  So, one of the ideas that came out of last week's Skypecon for increasing participation in the Marathon is to pick a category each week to target for "completion" (meaning Marathon goal met = getting every function to at least the "needs first review" stage) by the following week's Skypecon.  No one nominated any categories last week, but I'm not giving up that easily ;-).  I hereby call for suggestions for a target category for this week (i.e., to be completed by next Wed. July 1) but if I don't receive any by tomorrow morning my time (UTC-7), I'll just choose. :-)  Thanks!

DG