[SciPy-dev] Reminder: weekly NumPy Doc Sum. Mar. Skypecon

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 02:28:07 EDT 2009

Hi, folks.  Just a reminder that I will be hosting a Skype conference call this Thursday, June 18, at 10:30am EDT to "check-in" re: the NumPy Doc Summer Marathon.  Though I should be able to add people at the last minute, it would help me out if you could let me know your Skype ID in advance, if you anticipate joining in.  (Skype is free and easy to use, but if you don't Skype and don't want to and definitely want to participate, let me know the phone number you'll be calling in from, please.)  Talk to you Thursday!

David Goldsmith
Technical Editor
Olympia, WA