[SciPy-dev] docs and doceditor question

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 16:22:47 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Robert Kern<robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 15:06, <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:
>> what is the source for
>> http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.interpolate.UnivariateSpline.html
>> ?
>>
>> It's the kind of class documentation that I wanted but I don't see how
>> it is generated. Is it autogenerated or are there specific directives
>> somewhere to specify it.
>
> Click "Edit this Page" in the left-hand side bar.
>
> http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.interpolate.fitpack2.UnivariateSpline/

Thanks, I forgot about these links. However "edit this" only leads to
the docstrings. When I follow "show source", I get this
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/_sources/generated/scipy.interpolate.UnivariateSpline.txt

which defines which methods are included. It looks autogenerated, but
I don't know why some classes have the methods listed and other
classes don't.

for example, show source of
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/scipy/reference/generated/scipy.interpolate.Rbf.html
has only __init__ listed.