Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Thu Feb 26 14:28:53 EST 2009

Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:44:43 -0800, Ondrej Certik wrote:
[clip]
> I am sure Stefan will write a howto, if not, I will, e.g. I'll try to
> fix something in scipy (hint: broyden2), go through the whole procedure
> (e.g. git, review, ...) and document the way, so that you can then just
> follow my howto.

I now notice that I still haven't found time to make progress on the
scipy.optimize.nonlin rewrite... I moved my git branches around a bit,
you can find my current work here:

	http://github.com/pv/scipy-work/tree/ticket-791-optimize-nonlin-rewrite

It'd be great if we managed to finish this, as it's been on hold now
for some time.

--
Pauli Virtanen