[SciPy-dev] DCT naming conventions ?

Tom Grydeland tom.grydeland at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:51:58 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Tom Grydeland <tom.grydeland at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, I've formatted the maths (with an eye towards keeping it
> readable also as text) and added a link to the online version of the
> reference cited.
>
> Are the limits in the sums all correct now?

As promised, I edited the docstrings for maths (using the
docs.scipy.org wiki).  Since then, changes appear to have been made to
the SVN archive without committing the doc edits, so the wiki now
shows conflicts.

Can somebody with SVN access clean this up, please?

Also, please confirm that the limits on the sums are all correct.

Regards,

--
Tom Grydeland
  <Tom.Grydeland@(gmail.com)>