[SciPy-dev] Numpy/Scipy GSOC project(s)

ross smith rjsm at umich.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:33:21 EDT 2009

I've had a run of bad luck (burglary) and haven't been able to reply for any
updates.

I did submit a draft proposal for this project on time but it needs some
work.  One coment from Josef was that sgnal.lti, would need some help with
documentation and testing along with extending it for MIMO, with the caveat
that this might be too much for a gsoc project. [1]  any other opinions on
if this would be too tough?

are there any other areas of SciPy.signal that are in need of work?

-Ross