[SciPy-dev] Genetic algorithms in scipy/scikits

Nils Wagner nwagner at iam.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jun 24 12:46:04 EDT 2008

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:38:14 +0200
  "Matthieu Brucher" <matthieu.brucher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That would be my task to find the solution, as this
>matrix library
> (and the manifold learning submodule) is taken from my
>work.
>
> Just a guess, are you using (the stupidly-non-standard)
>gcc 4.0.x ? If
> it is the case, I know how to solve it. In fact the
>SNIFAE
> construction does not work with gcc 4.0, which I use to
>check if I can
> use iterator copy or a for loop.
>
> Matthieu

Hi Matthieu,

I wasn't aware of that.
Actually the ticket was assigned to David.

I am using
  gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.5 20050117 (prerelease) (SUSE Linux)
This is free software; see the source for copying
conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Nils