[SciPy-dev] Bug 791 not completely fixed

Christoph T. Weidemann ctw at cogsci.info
Thu Jun 5 18:08:42 EDT 2008

Hello again!

I re-opened the ticket for the original bug at:
http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/ticket/791

Travis Oliphant fixed the bug for std and var in this changeset:
http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/5160

I'm hoping the same fix can be applied to clip and imag. Could
somebody who knows this part of the code please take a look?

Thanks!
CTW