[SciPy-dev] Fwd: patch for ndimage.generic_filter

Zachary Pincus zachary.pincus at yale.edu
Thu Jul 17 08:24:54 EDT 2008

Hello,

Thanks for the patch, Michael. I'm not a scipy dev, but I've used (and
hacked on) ndimage enough that I have a feel for the library, so I
gave a look at the patch and it's totally reasonable.

I added it to the scipy trac:
http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/702

Scipy devs: No reason not to fix the typo that Michael found in scipy/
ndimage/filters.py -- it's a one-character error.

Zach