[SciPy-dev] f2py + f90 file

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko at scipy.org
Tue Feb 26 05:01:42 EST 2008

I have seen the pyf-files appearing from time to time, but now they are
absent (in the directory where I have used f2py), and do not appear
after f2py using.

As for commands, I have used
f2py -c -m bvls bvls.f
and
f2py -c -m bvls bvls.f90 --fcompiler=gnu95

I have tried Linux KUBUNTU 7.10 and UBUNTU 7.04
AFAIK compilers used were gfortran and f95
HTH, D.