[SciPy-dev] Fwd: scipy/lapack

Charles سمير Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 3 17:25:21 EST 2008

Just forwarding, maybe a more general way could be implemented? or at
least an option for lapack3.2

Here's what's happening

We have no lapack/blas on the system
we built numpy (1.2.1 i believe)

now we're trying to build scipy using LAPACK_SRC / BLAS_SRC

But we downloaded LAPACK 3.2

it seems as the name of the source files is hardcoded somewhere at the
numpy level and in 3.2 there's a lot of new source files.

Any clues on this? (in the mean time we're building with 3.1)

C.

Begin forwarded message: