[SciPy-dev] Forwarded message: RE: Algorithm License requested

Rob Falck robfalck at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:51:29 EDT 2007

I've been a bit busy and haven't had time to complete my implementation of
the SLSQP python wrapper.  That said, what I currently have was designed to
mesh with other optimizers in scipy.optimize, so it sounds like I'll work to
implement in in scipy.optimize when I have some time to do so.

--
- Rob Falck