[SciPy-dev] Roadmap for SciPy/Numpy

Gilles G. schaouette at free.fr
Fri Mar 30 04:48:32 EDT 2007

> Yes, that is the right link.  I found the other one and fixed both,
> and added comments to help us find them again when they break next
> time.  Thanks for letting me know about them!
>
> --jh--
Thanks a lot, these links a really helpfull to understand the way you want
things to be done in SciPy.
Now, from what I understood, there must be a "private area" aimed at
contributors only (I reckon it's the developper zone), where all
developpement of code and documentation should happen, and the main site
should be a "public area" where only stable and clean features and
documentation are presented.
For example, if I want to add some screenshots in the "ScreenShots" of the
wiki, I must:
- edit the ScreenShots page on the wiki (this page is only accessible from the
MigratingFromPlone page, i.e. private area)
- ask on this mailing list if these screenshots are good, or if I must change
anything.
- Once everyone is happy with the screenshot page, I can put a link to this
ScreenShots page on the public area (for example on the main page).
Did I understand well?
I just don't want to edit the wiki the wrong way...

--
Gilles