[SciPy-dev] bug in scipy.stats.norm.cdf ?

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Sun Mar 4 21:27:33 EST 2007

The bleeding edge is using our new "enstaller" with eggs.  We're
(still...) working out issues
with the installation process and also trying to unscramble  some bugs
in our package eggs.
That said, ipython, scipy, numpy, and matplotlib all seem to work fine
on it.

Here are the latest directions for installing the packages used in a
class I am teaching:

1) download
http://code.enthought.com/downloads/enthon/enthought_setup-2.4.0.msi

2) install, choosing the defaults

3) The last step of the install process will ask if you want to launch
the enstaller app, choose yes. This will bootstrap our our custom
installer app.

4) When the gui pops up, the inner frame will have 2 tabs, "Installed"
and "Repositories", click on the "Repositories" tab

5) Click on the "Find Installable Packages" button which will populate
the table.

6) Find the package name "teaching_python", change the install status to
"Install", then click the "Install Packages" button under the table.
This is a meta-package which will actually install all of the dependencies.

7) When the app is done installing the package, you can close the app.

eric