[SciPy-dev] sparsetools - new and (hopefully) improved!

Nathan Bell wnbell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 18:51:08 EST 2007

On 1/3/07, Travis Oliphant <oliphant at ee.byu.edu> wrote:
> How are you coming on getting access to the SVN repository?  I might
> also be able to give you access.  I looked over the code and could not
> find where the multiplication was actually being done (I got lost in the
> interface).  Does the tar file really contain all of your code?

I now have access to SVN (thanks Jeff and Robert).

All of the algorithms are in sparse/sparsetools/sparsetools.h of the
archive.  csrmucsr() is the function that handles matrix
multiplication.

Also on the web here:
http://graphics.cs.uiuc.edu/~wnbell/sparse/sparse/sparsetools/sparsetools.h

Unless someone has an objection, I plan to commit the changes in a
week or so (once I've written a more comprehensive set of unittests).

Nathan Bell wnbell at gmail.com