[SciPy-dev] The future of the scipy.sandbox and a reminder of upcoming doc-day

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:35:44 EST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 2:10 PM, Jarrod Millman <millman at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I started a blog, which has two posts about the NumPy/SciPy code
> sprint/strategic planning meeting early this month.  It doesn't have
> very much content yet, but I thought it would be worth letting
> everyone know where it is:  http://jarrodmillman.blogspot.com/

Any objections if I merge Min's work into the trunk?  I'm afraid if we
don't do it soon, with Matthew's work on testing, it will get out of
date and hard to merge.  All of that is confined to weave alone, and
was pure bugfixing.  I'm running the tests right now and will do it in
two stages:

1. update the weave cleanup branch to current trunk status, so there's
a clear commit of the differences.
2. merge the weave changes back into the trunk and then commit that.

I'm not an svn merge expert, so if anyone spots a huge
blunder-in-the-making, by all means speak up...

Cheers,