[SciPy-dev] SLSQP Constrained Optimizer Status

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko at scipy.org
Tue Dec 25 04:01:04 EST 2007

The problem is that it don't pass those my bench1 & bench2 I had used
(but pass more simple examples).
+ sometimes it stops not far from argminimum and says "Singular matrix C
in LSQ subproblem".
You can try it by yourself (using the problems you deal with), I have
already committed related changes to OO.
Regards, D.