[SciPy-dev] EMPython site is dead...delete from Topical?

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 22 16:37:32 EDT 2007

Hey Joe,

It is too bad that the site is gone.  I went ahead and deleted the
link from the wiki.

If we are just archiving old code that doesn't work with NumPy, I
think it would be more distracting than useful.  On the other hand, if
someone is interested in taking this project over, porting it to
NumPy, and maintaining it that would be excellent.  The most current
version of the site that I was able to find is this from the
waybackmachine:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050620082840/http://www.pythonemproject.com/
Does anyone have a more recent version of the site and code?

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley