[SciPy-dev] SciPy improvements

Ondrej Certik ondrej at certik.cz
Fri Apr 13 19:57:53 EDT 2007

> > So, I'll copy the page:
> >
> > http://www.scipy.org/Documentation
> >
> > into some new one, and redesign it as I would like it to be, and then
> > you'll tell me what you think about it. The same with other pages if
> > I'll get a better idea about them. This way I shouldn't spoil anything
> > in case you wouldn't like it. Because I don't have just couple of
> > small fixes.
>
> As you like. Thank you!

You can check my draft of a new documentation:

http://www.scipy.org/DocumentationNew

and the original one:

http://www.scipy.org/Documentation

I removed broken links, merged very simple pages with the tutorial and
removed duplicates. Tell me, if you like it and if I should continue -
I would merge SciPy Tutorial with Tutorial II, then I would merge all
porting wikis into one central with links (or just add links to one of
them) and possibly some more simplifying - it's still too much
complicated with too much (confusing) links.

Ondrej