[SciPy-dev] scipy.test "generic 1d filter" crashes interpreter on windows

Stefan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Wed Apr 4 04:25:52 EDT 2007

Hi Brett

I fixed a couple of issues in ndimage regarding spline interpolation,
which required porting some of the code from numarray to numpy.  The
memory leak was probably introduced then.  I ran the whole test suite
under valgrind, which didn't report any problems under linux (just did
it again to make sure, and it's still fine).

Unfortunately, I am not familiar enough with windows systems to know
what the equivalent of valgrind would be.  Is there any way you can
localise the problem further?

Just to be safe, please make sure you are doing a clean build
of scipy > r2889.

Regards
Stéfan