[SciPy-dev] Online SciPy Journal

David Huard david.huard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:21:58 EDT 2006

I found some resources that may be of interest:

A document on the planning of an open access journal (business models, tips,
etc.)
http://www.soros.org/openaccess/oajguides/html/business_planning.htm

Software to create and manage online open access repositories for articles:
Eprints <http://software.eprints.org/> (from Southampton University, perl)
DSpace <http://www.dspace.org/> (from MIT, java)
CDSWare <http://cdsware.cern.ch/> (from CERN, python)
FEDORA <http://www.fedora.info/> (from Cornell and U. of Virginia, java)

Copernicus, a company specializing in the publication of open access
journals.
http://www.copernicus.org/COPERNICUS/publications/copernicus_strategies.html

Cheers,

David