[SciPy-dev] numpy-0.9.2, scipy-0.4.4 RPMs

Ravikiran Rajagopal ravi at ati.com
Wed Jan 18 11:35:22 EST 2006

On Wednesday 18 January 2006 10:50, Neal Becker wrote:
> I tried your suggestion, but got this cryptic result:

[snip]

I do not have a 64-bit machine, but on my 32-bit machine, the attached spec
files produce the right RPMs. The only suggestion I have for you is to check
whether you have the following RPMs installed on your machine:
   gcc-gfortran
   libgfortran
It looks as if numpy.distutils does not see gfortran on your machine.

Regards,
Ravi