[SciPy-dev] Updated OS X build instructions -- test

Tom Loredo loredo at astro.cornell.edu
Fri Jan 6 13:49:36 EST 2006

> Thanks for the great and quick work to all, especially Travis!

Amen!

> And, since he seems to have fixed all of these bugs within about 1/2 an
> hour of my posting them -- thanks also to Pearu!!

Amen again!  Everything is working pretty smoothly for me so
far on FC3, and I really appreciate the hard effort by everyone
over the holiday period.

Just to clarify, since I'm about to try an install on OS X and
have to provide tarballs to students in a few days---does this
mean all OS X users should be using SVN numpy, not the most recent
release?  Is the problem only on Tiger (I use Panther as my
G3 laptop won't support Tiger)?

-Tom