[SciPy-dev] our wiki - it's getting closer...

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:55:29 EST 2006

[private]

Andrew Straw wrote:
> We're waiting on Enthought to install the "sinorca4moin" theme, which
> also includes CSS for the "SectionParser" Moin addon. This means that
> our website is about to get a lot prettier and have sidebars and
> "figures". (If anyone with permission at Enthought is listening, on
> new.scipy.org, please just copy the
> /home/scipy/homes/strawman/fakeroot/usr/share/moin/htdocs/sinorca4moin
> directory into /usr/share/moin/htdocs/).

I'll ping Joe on this. BTW, addressing Enthought on the Scipy list is probably
not very efficient. Joe is usually the person who you need to talk to, and he
doesn't read the list. Emailing Joe and CCing me (so I can make sure it gets
done) is probably the most efficient way. I'll try to get some permissions to
make changes myself so we don't have to wait for whenever Joe comes in to get
things done on the website. I'm just about settled in to Austin, now, so we can
probably move at a faster pace than we have previously.

Thank you for all the work you've put into this.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

  -- Richard Harter