[SciPy-dev] could not connect to server http://svn.scipy.org

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:27:34 EST 2006

Pearu Peterson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are still some problems with svn.scipy.org
>
> pearu at p4:~/svn/numpy$ svn update
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/numpy/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/numpy/trunk': could not connect to server
> (http://svn.scipy.org)
>
> ping svn.scipy.org works.

Apache fell over again. It is fixed, now.

I would like to note that we are currently without a full-time sysadmin
(actually, we've never had a full-time sysadmin, but have even less of one now).
If you know any good sysadmins in Austin, TX, we would love to hear from them.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

  -- Richard Harter