[SciPy-dev] Weave Documentation

Curtis Cooper curtis at lpl.arizona.edu
Mon Feb 13 13:20:30 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona, Tucson.  I have been
using STSCI's numarray package productively for two years but just
switched to NumPy (fairly seamlessly, though there have been a few
hitches).  I am enthusiastic about the potential of Scientific Python and
would like to help some, although I'm very busy this semester finishing up
my dissertation.

Anyway, I'm a frequent Weave user.  This question relates to the
transition to the new-Wiki site.  Basically, the documentation of
scipy.weave on the old site was excellent.  I'm not sure there's much
point in rewriting it.  To make weave documented on the main scipy.org
page, can we just hyperlink to the old pages?  This seems to be a common
symptom of the switch to Wiki-style.  The format/layout of the new site
is indeed better, but the content by in large has not been transferred.

Cheers,
Curtis

    *   Curtis S. Cooper, Graduate Research Assistant         *
   *    Lunar and Planetary Laboratory, University of Arizona  *
   *    http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~curtis/		       *
   *    Kuiper Space Sciences, Rm. 318                         *
    *   1629 E. University Blvd.,                             *
     *  Tucson, AZ 85721        * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      * Wk: (520) 621-1471     *