[SciPy-dev] The new SciPy.org

Joe Cooper joe at enthought.com
Wed Feb 1 04:49:17 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've made a few changes to the site, per suggestions from various folks:

- Site is now accessible at http://www.scipy.org and it doesn't redirect
to /Wiki.  The /Wiki path is still accessible, as I found that there's
no way to make Firefox/Mozilla forget about the cached redirect page
short of flushing your browser cache.  I recommend doing so, if you plan
to link to SciPy.org.  The preferred link will be without the /Wiki path.

- Mailing Lists have their own heading.

- svn.scipy.org is in its own virtual domain.  This makes it impossible
for me or anyone to cause the trouble with svn access Robert ran into
this morning by messing with the www.scipy.org configuration.

- Logo has been added.