[SciPy-dev] Porting Plone to MoinMoin Coference Pages

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Sun Apr 2 14:00:23 EDT 2006

Steven H. Rogers wrote:

>I've ported the SciPy 2005 Conference pages to MoinMoin with the
>exception of attachments (one abstract and the presentations).

Great! Thanks.

> I don't
>seem to have permission to upload attachments.

Hmm, I just checked with a completely unpriveledged account and I could
upload just fine.  Why do you say you don't have permission?

>If there is no desire to
>move the attachments to the new site, I'll just link to the old site.
>How are attachments to be handled in th new site?

By typing attachment:filename.ext in the wiki, hitting preview or save,
then clicking on the resulting link to upload the attachment.
Alternatively, you can go to the "attachments" action of a given page
and upload from there, creating the "attachment:filename.ext" later.