[SciPy-dev] Re: Release of SciPy Core 0.4 (Beta)

Berthold Höllmann hoel at gl-group.com
Fri Sep 30 08:37:11 EDT 2005

Travis Oliphant <oliphant at ee.byu.edu> writes:

> This is to announce the release of SciPy Core 0.4.X (beta)
>
> It is available at sourceforge which you can access by going to
>
> http://numeric.scipy.org
>
> Thanks to all who helped me with this release, especially
>
> Robert Kern
> Pearu Peterson
>
> Now, let's start getting this stable....
>
> -Travis Oliphant

Will the stable release support VC6 and DF6 on WinXP? These are
cruical for my applications at the moment. I tried to install SciPy
Core 0.4 in a WinXP machine but it seems the neccessary support is
gone. I am able to install scipy_core from an older CVS checkout.

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
--
Germanischer Lloyd AG
CAE Development
e-mail: hoel at gl-group.com
Internet: http://www.gl-group.com

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive attention of the intended addressees named above. Any access of third parties to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients such as total or partial copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies applicable at the date of this e-mail.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of errors, interruption etc.