[SciPy-dev] Freeze Thursday at 5:00pm until further notice

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 10 14:26:03 EST 2005

Hi Travis,

If we go to trac, it would probabally be useful to have scipy and
scipy_core in the same repository.  If so, then 5:00 might be the best
time to put both in the same repository.  We would also get the benefit
of being able to svn mv ad svn cp files from scipy_core to scipy and
vice versa.  Maybe I am not understanding a good reason for their
seperation though?

Regards,
Jon.