[SciPy-dev] fft segfault, 64 Bit Opteron

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Fri Dec 9 13:26:31 EST 2005

FYI, on my Athlon64 (Debian sarge, gcc 3.3, stock atlas), I'm not
getting segfaults using scipy.test(10,10) but only a single failure.
This is a svn checkout last night, so it may lag slightly, but it seems
to indicate Arnd's segfaults may reflect a gcc vs. icc issue.

In [2]: scipy.__core_version__
Out[2]: '0.8.1.1611'

In [3]: scipy.__scipy_version__
Out[3]: '0.4.3.1479'

FAIL: check_odeint1 (scipy.integrate.test_integrate.test_odeint)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/astraw/py24-amd64/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/integrate/tests/test_integrate.py",
line 51, in check_odeint1
    assert res < 1.0e-6
AssertionError

Ran 1238 tests in 60.816s