[SciPy-dev] MCMC, Kalman Filtering, AI for SciPy?

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Thu Sep 30 23:54:27 EDT 2004

eric jones wrote:

> Hmmm.  So here is the main thing I see that needs to be fixed from this
> email... why the heck aren't you a committer??  I thought you already
> had commit access.
>
> I will ask Joe to add you to the list (whether you want to or not :-)

Well, I actually might be, I'm not sure.  I have commit access (obviously) to
ipython's directory in scipy's CVS.  That may or may not give me access to the
rest of scipy, I just don't know how things are set up.  I was also a bit
hesitant, but with your approval, I'll go ahead in the future (once things are
confirmed working).

Thanks  (or not, I'm not sure it's a good thing for my already non-existent
free time :)

Best,