[SciPy-dev] SciPy WishList and Priorities

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Tue Sep 14 14:36:50 EDT 2004

eric jones wrote:
> Fernando,
>
> Please confirm when you get a chance that this is indeed working
> correctly for you.

It takes a loooong time to respond after clicking on 'Edit', but it works fine
after that.  I don't know if the slow response is a plone issue.  At first I
thought it had died, but it eventually came through.  Once the edit page
opened, saving my changes worked just fine.

I added some comments about ipython, mainly to test the edit feature.  Later
I'll work more on that page.  I'm also putting together the links list we
discussed at the conference; I contacted Python.org and Skip Montanaro
authorized using all their existing ScientificComputing pages (old but useful
starter).  This week I'm swamped, but hopefully next week I'll work a bit on
this and put it up in the wiki.

thanks!